I face many things that give me more and more experinces in my life , such as going for far away distance with may friends " Petronas" ... This trip helpped me to get knowing more about the other and how they thinking, alos the way of them treat to each other . It was not the more important or interesting part of the year but it is the part which give me a bit idea about the other ,
I admit it was an awesome year with kinda hard things but still the benefits covering the disadvantages .
2011 hide many things that I feel ashamed about it, I believe am done with my part in that chapter . this year just end and what happened in the past still in the past and it become momries that let us laughs or cry some times .

No comments:
Post a Comment